The scrubbers equipped with the Ozone System (O3) are able to sanitize without the use of chemicals, when an additional disinfection is needed.
This feature makes possible for the “Chem-Less” range of machines to be particularly suited for enviroments where it is not only needed to “see” the cleanliness but where the disinfection is a necessity.
What is the Ozone?
Ozone is a chemical compound from 3 oxygen atoms O3. Ozone is known to the general public for its presence in the stratosphere limiting the sun’s UV-radiation.
What is less known is that ozone is an oxidant and also a very powerful disinfectant.
The traditional application:
The production of Ozone:
- Disinfection of water (swimming pools, aquaria).
- Disinfection of food shelving and frozen sections.
- Disinfection of packaging.
- Disinfection of linen reduces the use of chemicals in the laundry soap.
- Disinfection of the skin (hands…).
Our generators make it possible to obtain a level of red-ox of 750mV and more.
The decontamination action is effective above 600mV.
- The ozone generator does not require any chemicals: No polluted dirt water; No packaging;
- The O3-system can be operated on a wide range of pH values.
- The ozonated water poured on the brushes makes them always clean and sanitized.
We have carried out a number of tests in a specialized laboratory confirming the effectiveness of the O3-System for disinfection (bactericide, anti-germ).
We reach this effectiveness not only when using the machine but also afterwards.
Bacteria and germs develop at a much slower rate in the hours following the treatment.
The Ozone System is suitable with all the Adiatek models except for the baby family ones.